This is Our Life...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 16: The Regrigerator

This is one of the task I truly dreaded. lol Not because my fridge was that messy, but more because of all the stuff I knew I was going to have to throw away (containers that have one or two squirts left in them, cardboard packaging with only one or two items left in them...etc etc.)

My garbage collector MUST be rolling his eyes every pick-up day here lately. For the past 3 trash pick-up days, my garbage can has been overflowing. Even my own husband asks me when I will be finished this "cleaning crusade" I am on, only because he is having so much trouble finding space in the garbage can for all the trash I have been throwing away. LOL

When I grocery shop I always "clean" out all the old food, to make room for new food....but actually giving it a good scrubbing hasn't happened since last August. LOL

Anyways....on to the before pictures...

Before:



Before Door:



An up close shot....YUCK!

After:



After Door:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home