Day 5: Under the Kitchen Sink
Wow!! I'm still here, and still faithfully doing the challenges each day. Usually I would get overwhelmed and stop by day 3 or 4, but I am so proud of the finished results, that I am actually excited to start on each days challenge, and find myself jumping ahead, and doing some of the upcoming challenges, ahead of time. Very unusual for me. But hey, the After pictures don't lie, and those are what motivate me to keep going.
Anyways...on to today's challenge. I must note, that this was a very much needed challenge, in our house. There was absolutely no organization going on under my kitchen sink, what. so. ever! I tried to just ignore the total chaos that was going on under there whenever I needed to find a bottle of cleaner. But oh, no more of doing that. I find myself opening the cabinet, just to look inside....for no reason at all. LOL I know, it's sick!!
Here are the before pics:
Here are the after:
And here is an up close of the after:
I think I may be most proud of the end result in this challenge. There were so many cleaning bottles and just stuff under this cabinet, that I couldn't even find what I was looking for most days. Now, after removing A LOT of trash, and organizing everything....it's almost like a cabinet in someone else's house. LOL
If you would like to join in on the challenge, click on the box that says "A Bowl Full Of Lemons" and it will explain how to join the challenge!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home