Checking in....
Life has seemed to fly by since the last time I sat down to actually write out a blog entry. Benjamin is growing like a weed, and is eagerly anticipating starting preschool in September. He asks if it's time for school to start, every night before going to bed. We recently checked out about 10 books from the library, all about first days of school etc. This is only helping to contribute to his excitement. :) I am so happy he is excited!
His new school seems like a perfect fit. We went for a tour last week, and I almost had to drag him away from their "center room", so we could check out the art room. lol The "center room" was pretty awesome, and it felt as though we stepped into a toy store. Ben is still talking about that "center room".
I've been busy with some new crochet projects. I seem to crochet like crazy, and then get burned out, and take a break for about a week. This week I started on another owl hat for Ben. This one is called a "Crazy Owl Hat". It is really starting to look cute, and I can't wait to finish so I can see how it looks on him. (I will have to add a picture as soon as I am done)
Not too much else is happening on the home front. I'll try to check in again and post some new pics. I hate that I have left this blog quiet for so long. But it feels good to be back. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home