1st Day of School!!!
Benjamin started his first day of school today. He is going to a mother's day out (MDO) program on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays. He has been so excited for today to come, that when I woke him up this morning and reminded him today was his first day of school--he was so excited!!!
He did great when we got to his classroom, and quickly went off to start playing with the other kids. I found myself getting a little teary-eyed, but Ben just said "Bye mommy--see you later" with a huge grin on his face!!! So, I quickly wiped my tears, and reminded myself that he is going to have such a GREAT time at school. :) I am so proud of my little boy!!! <3 <3 <3
And of course, what would a post be without pictures of my handsome little boy!!
Benjamin showing off his new spider man backpack...
In his classromm shortly after we arrived...
A picture from the door on my way out...
And these are from the street, as I was driving out, and Benjamin's class was playing on the playground. I don't see Benjamin in any of these...but I know this is his class. :) I can only imagine what the other drivers thought, as some crazy lady was driving by a playground and taking pictures. LOL
And here is the cute little "All about me" poster we made for Ben's teacher to hang on the wall. It's suppose to be a source of comfort for the kid's, and something to start conversations with both the teachers and the other kid's in his class. He even colored in the "Mini-Ben" at the bottom of the page. So cute!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home