This is Our Life...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 3: Small appliance Cabinet

This is the cabinet where I store a lot of my small appliances, and my large baking dishes and pretty much, anything else, as you can will see in the before picture.LOL To be quite honest, I really had no idea what was in this cabinet. It's a HUGE cabinet, and I never could really see what was all the way in the back. Boy did I find some interesting items. ha ha The goodwill man is going to know me by first name by the end of the 21 days. LOL :)


The Before: (I honestly didn't realize it was THIS messy)


After I took everything out:


The After:




Tomorrow's challenge is The Linen Closet. I don't have a Linen closet in my house, so I am going to work on organizing under the bathroom cabinet in Ben's bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home