This is Our Life...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

21 day Challenge-- Day 1

I am so excited about this fun organization challenge that I just learned about. It's 21 days to a more organized house. :) And boy do I need some organization in my house!! lol What I find so funny is, from first glance, my house looks pretty organized and not very cluttered. But behind closet doors and cabinet doors....and lurking in drawers is major clutter!! I am a little behind on this challenge, (it officially started January 1st) but I am going to start my day 1, today.


Day 1 Challenge: Junk Drawers

Lucky for me....we have two of these. lol I am so embarrassed to post before pictures, but here goes...

The Before:




After emptying out the top drawer:



The AFTER:


I know this drawer doesn't appear that much more organized...but it is SOOO much better than it was. And I can handle a junk drawer looking like this....vs what it lookedl ike when I began.




So....just to recap.....
The Before:






The After:


Let me know if you join in on this fun challenge!!! Tomorrow's challenge is computer desk. But since I use an ipad, I don't have a desk. So my challenge is going to be my spice/baking cabinet. Because I can use all the help I can get in organizing my kitchen. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home