This is Our Life...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2-- The spice cabinet

Today was suppose to be clean your computer desk, but since I use my ipad and don't have a computer desk. I decided to clean my spice cabinet. This was a really daunting task, because I use my spice cabinet to store everything I use to bake (brown sugar, white sugar, powder sugar, baking soda, baking powder....etc. It is also home to all of my candy molds, and the supplies that go along with that. This is something that I have needed to do for sometime, and I am so glad to cross it off my list. :)

The Before:



The After:


I absolutely LOVE the little blue containers I found at the Dollar Store. $7 and my spice/baking cabinet have a wonderful new make-over! I was even able to organize all my cookie cutters!!! :)

Tomorrow's task is Tupperware cabinet. Since I just finished cleaning out my container cabinet at Christmas, to make room for my new Pyrex containers (thanks Joe!!!) I am going to clean out the cabinet that stores all my big appliance type stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home