This is Our Life...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 10: Laundry Room

Wow, what a massive project this was. Not because I have a large laundry room, but rather our laundry room was full of a lot of JUNK! Unfortunately, this was another "catch all" location in our house. Not anymore!!! :)


Before: (notice the massive pile of coloring books on my washer?? That was only part of Ben's huge "arts & crafts" collection. )

(You can click all the pictures to make them larger.)






The After:




The Before (washer and dryer view) All I had for storage above the washer and dryer was one dinky little shelf.


My wonderful husband starting to install the New Shelving. :)



The After: I absolutely LOVE how easy it was to add so much extra storage!! :)






As always, it's not too late to join in on the organizing!!! Click the button below to view the current challenges. Happy Organizing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home