Day 8: The Coat Closet
I was so hoping this task would be a challenge, and was so excited when I saw that it was. This closet has been something that I have not used for a coat closet, since the day we moved into this house. I have never even seen the floor to this closet, and up until this day, did not even realize that this closet had carpeting. LOL Sad, I know. This closet was used to store everything and anything we didn't know what to do with. It all ended up in here. I found lots of "lost items", and items that I had forgotten we even had.
Without further ado,
The Before (as always you can click these pictures to view them larger---just in case you want to see an up close view of how messy my coat closet really was. lol)
And now for the after: (I am SOOO excited to be able to put my vacuum in this closet. Up until now, the vacuum has had to be store in my craft closet---which means less space for my craft stuff.) :) As I said, SOOO excited. ;)
If you would like to join in on the 21 days to a more organized house, click on the button below. :) Happy Organizing!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home