Day 11- Day 15
I am completely caught up now. Wooohooo! :) :)
I am going to group these challenges together because some I had done earlier in the challenge, in replace of a challenge that didn't pertain to me (computer desk/dresser drawers etc.) and the medicine cabinet/vitamin storage was both the same thing for me.
Day 11: The freezer
I don't really have anything witty to say about this challenge. We have both a freezer on top of our refrigerator, and a deep freeze. So, I cleaned both.
Freezer
Before:
Empty, but needing a good scrubbin'
After:
I forgot to take a picture of the door. But I took everything off from it, scrubbed it down, and then only put back the box of uncrustables, and Ben's Thomas the Train boo boo ice pack. :)
Deep freeze
Before:
After:
Day 12: The spice cabinet
I did this challenge earlier in replace of the computer desk challenge.
Click HERE to see those pictures
Day 13: Medicine cabinet
Before:
After:
Up close picture. I put a name label on the top of each medicine bottle. I also put a name on the front of the container, of where that person's medicine should go. Not there is no having to search and look at the front of the bottle to see if it says Mike's name, or mine.
Day 14: Under the bathroom sink
I also did this challenge ahead of time. Click HERE to see those pictures
Day 15: Vitamin storage
This is pretty much the same as the medicine cabinet, but we also store some things on the cabinet above the toilet, in Ben's bathroom. I didn't take before pictures because I didn't change much. I just labeled the bins and put like medicines together.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home