Just Checking in.....
Just checking in to let everyone know we are okay. I figured I better do this now, while we still have power, than later. We are hunkering down and riding the storm out at home. We have plenty of water, food, gas and our generator---so I'm hoping when the storm blows over, we will be self sufficient.
We are 24 feet above sea level, so we are not really worried about the storm surge, rather the wind and the very tall (like 100-150 ft tall or so) pine trees around our house, since the storm is now a CAT 2 with 100-120 mph winds.
If your the praying type--please keep everyone in the Tx gulf coast in your prayers, if not the praying type, please think good thoughts for everyone living in the affected areas.
Stay safe, and I will update as soon as the storm is over, and power has been restored (the last part may take a couple (or more) days. But I will try to update to let everyone know we are okay.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home