This is Our Life...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Future Pianist????

Ever since Benjamin was a baby, he has always LOVED music. When he was about 4 months old or so, I bought him a piano you hook onto the inside of the crib, that allowed him to play the piano by kicking his feet! Brillant idea!!!
He absolutely LOVED it, and would play for minutes on end.
Here is a blast from the past picture.

Benjamin at 4 months playing the piano:


Here he is again in January of this year:
Photobucket

And here he is today:

Photobucket
Photobucket


Sorry the videos are dark--I still have yet to figure out a good way for our camera to take good indoor videos without them being so dark. :(
If you look closely, you will see him dancing and clapping!! SO cute!!!




And just for fun, after deciding to sell my wedding dress for some extra play money--Mike and I recently got a steal on a used Radio Flyer wagon for Benjamin. Even with the heat we have still been taking our nightly walks (yes, believe it or not, I have finally just excepted this horrible heat, and have been joining Mike and Ben on their evening walks) and Benjamin has just LOVED the fact he gets to ride in style!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home