This is Our Life...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Quilting again...

I rarely find the time anymore to do any of the old crafts I really enjoy, since Benjamin is so much on the move now. But I decided since it was summer, with limited interested shows on tv, that I would start working on some long lost projects, and start a few more. Not to mention, some generous birthday presents allowed me to enjoy a fun shopping spree to get some much needed supplies too. :)

Here is a quilt that I started right before Benjamin was born. Of course, it was put up and *almost* forgotten about, until now. These are pictures before I started attaching the blocks together. But, I have since finished that task, and am working on the border. I then will attach the batting, and backing and hopefully start on the hand quilting. :)






I will definitely share a picture of the finished quilt, as soon as I am finished. (or even close to finishing. lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home