My little cooking helper...
Benjamin and I made Banana Bread today! YUM!!!! He was such a good little helper. I have been saving our older bananas that turn brown before Benjamin can eat them (I am still shocked that this even happens, since Ben eats atleast 1 banana a day!), in the freezer, so I figured since we had accumlated 4...why not make some yummy banana bread.
This is the recipe we used...and it turned out really yummy. :)
The Best Banana Bread Ever
INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup margarine, softened
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups mashed banana
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x5 inch pan.
Cream margarine and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, then bananas. Add flour and soda, stirring just until combined.
Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 1 hour (or till toothpick comes out clean). Remove from pan and let cool, store in refrigerator or freeze.
Here is my little helper mashing up the banana's (he really liked this part):

Notice the concentration on his face, he was really getting into it!

The finished product:

Ben gives it 2 thumbs up!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home