Happy Father's Day!!!
Today Mike celebrated his 2nd Father's Day!! What a great day we had!

Benjamin and I decided to give Mike his father's day presents, as soon as he woke, because, well... we just couldn't wait. ;) Not to mention, Benjamin kept saying "Presents...presents...presents" as soon as he saw the wrapped gifts. (boy this years birthday and xmas are going to be so much FUN!!!) :)
We bought Mike 2 differnt t-shirts, one says "World's Greatest Dad--Weekend t-shirt" and the other one Mike's wearing in the picture above. I also framed 3 pictures of Benjamin that spell out the word "DAD", that I must say turned out ADORABLE!!! And I got Mike a book he had been saying he wanted to read. :)
Benjamin helping Daddy open his presents. lol







On the back of the frame, I had written this:
Daddy,
Take my hand in yours and you will plainly see, How very much I need you now to love and care for me. As my little hand grows, I will need you even more, Everything I do in life, I have never done before. Teach me to be kind and loving, sharing and forgiving, Show me through your acts of love the pure joy of living. The years will pass by quickly and one day I will be grown, I will pass what you have taught me onto children of my own. Hold me always in your thoughts and remember when we are apart, The special love between a child and a daddy's heart. Thank You for being the best daddy ever!!! Love, Benjamin
To start the day off the three of us went out to breakfast with my dad, mom, and brother to celebrate Father's Day! Someone really needs to remind me to stay away from the buffet restaurants! I always tend to over-do it, as all the food looks so yummy! :)
Here is a picture of Benjamin with my dad:(wearing his official "Grandpa" shirt)

Next we went to visit Mike's dad, to wish him a Happy Father's Day! It was really nice to visit with family (since the gas prices have steadily increased, so has our time spent at home), and Benjamin had a really fun time playing at Nana and Paw Paw's house. He even woke up this morning and kept saying "Bye-Byes...Bye-Byes", so when I finally asked him where he wanted to go, his response was "Nana,PawPaw.......SNAKES!!"(LOL)
Here are some pictures:
Paw Paw showing Benjamin the Candy container that contained the joke snakes:

Benjamin's priceless reaction to the snakes popping out of the container:



And a really good picture of Mike's Dad (Paw Paw), Mike, and Benjamin!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home