This is Our Life...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm still here. :D

I notice when I miss a couple of days (or weeks) posting, the harder it is to update. Right after Mother's Day I got an UTI, that I "tried" to ignore, but couldn't ignore any longer when it turned into a kideny infection. (OUCH!!)

So, now that I am 100% better, I am finally getting back to update here. Benjamin is doing GREAT! He recently has a new favorite toy (he still likes trains, BUT) recently he has been busy playing with his cars (matchbox cars) He LOVES them, and plays with them for hours on end, every day. My brother started Benjamin in this new interest, by giving him two matchbox cars that were his when he was younger. Benjamin absolutely loved them, so we have been adding to his collection. I believe he is up to 15 or so cars. lol

Mike and I went garage sale shopping a couple weeks back, and picked up 2 really great deals!! We bought this cool turtle sandbox for a whole 10 cents!!! :D Great deal!!!
He wasn't too sure about this whole sandbox thing...
Photobucket
Photobucket
But after a minute he was all smiles...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And we got this really cool pop-up tent for a whole $1!!! Both have been HUGE hits so far!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

In other news, the kittens I had posted about a few weeks back are doing well. The mama cat had 5, and only 1 has made it this far (5 weeks). It was sad, but unfortunatly we weren't exactly "suprised" at this outcome. We are looking to find the mama cat, and baby girl kitten a home VERY soon. :)
As crazy as this is, 2 weekends ago we had yet another group of kittens "show up". This time we found them under out shed in our backyard. There were 4 total (mom was nowhere in site) and thankfully we found homes for 3 out of the 4 kittens. We still have 1 male kitten left, and Benjamin has taken to playing with it every chance he gets. I would LOVE to keep him, but I am having trouble convincing Mike. (sigh)
Here are some pictures of Benjamin and "George"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The weather has been so hot here lately, that yesterday even Benjamin wasn't that thrilled about playing outside. (which is practically unheard of!!) So I got a good idea to bring some outside toys, inside. What a hit!!

Ben driving his cars down the slide..
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And lastly, a really cute picture of Benjamin I took this past weekend. :)
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home