What a ham!!
Lately Benjamin has been doing the funniest things. I swear he is funnier than most comedians. lol
The other day I was trying to take a picture of him (insert big shock icon LOL) and no matter what I said he wouldn't smile when I pressed the button to take the picture. He always seemed to smile either a second before or after the flash went off. So I decided to outsmart him (LOL--as if) and ask him to show me his teeth.
This is the result. And mind you---he doesn't just do this when he sees me with a camera, but he has even started to do this randomly through out the day. lol
(Excuse his closed eyes in this picture---this was the only pic I took, and didn't realize he had closed his eyes until I uploaded it.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home