Such a talker...
Benjamin is becoming quite the talker. I am amazed how fast he has started to pick up on so many words. It feels as though, almost over night, he has begun to repeat every word he hears us say. If I say "Benjamin go get your shoes"---his reply is "shooooes!" lol and he will trot off to where we keep his shoes. If I say, "Benjamin are you ready to eat?"---his reply is "Eat!" and he will climb into his highchair. Today it was raining out, and he saw the umbrella sitting on the patio. Out of nowhere he said "mmm-ella" and then pointed to the Umbrella. He completely amazes me everyday! So far he has been saying atleast 1 to 2 new words a day!!! :)
Here is a cute video I took of a litle conversation between him and I. For the most part, in public he will clam up and just smile if you ask him a question, or ask him to say a particular word. But at home--he lets loose and definitely speaks his mind. ;)
I apologize for the horribly dark video---but it was just too cute not to share. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home