This is Our Life...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My baby got a haircut!!!

Mike and I have been contemplating getting Benjamin's hair cut short for the summer. We were thinking of doing it right before Easter---but I was worried it would be too short--so we opted to wait until after Easter.

We also decided to do a home haircut. Yup! Aren't we crazy!?!?!

Benjamin did awesome, and I was really suprised he sat for as long as he did. But the haircut...well...it's short. :( Really short. :( I soooo miss his curls and secretly can't wait until they grow back again. :)

We honestly didn't intend to cut his hair THIS short. But after one swipe of the electric razer, and well...there was no turning back.

I figure as fast as his hair grows, we will be back to curls in about 2 months. :D

Here is my handsome little man!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Helping to water the Tomato plants we just planted
Photobucket
Photobucket

Showing off our new tomato plants...
Photobucket

And just for nostalgic reasons (ie. his adorable curls)
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home