This is Our Life...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Off to see the EASTER BUNNY!!!!!

I decided to take Benjamin to see the Easter Bunny today (no line--YAAAY!)

Well, I really hyped it up about going and seeing the easter bunny, and Benjamin was really excited. I kept asking him what he would do when he saw the Easter Bunny, and he would start waving like crazy. lol
Here he is before we left the house--I think he thought he was going to drive?!? lol
Photobucket
Photobucket

On our way to see the Easter Bunny!
Photobucket
We arrived at the mall, and Benjamin was still super excited. We made a little pit stop to drive some fun cars...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Well....then we finally saw the Easter Bunny! Photobucket <---that pretty much sums up what his face looked like. He was so scared!

But he did sit on his lap--but he was NOT going to smile, no matter what we did.

(sorry for the blurry pic, as I took a picture of the original picture, since our scanner is broken)

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home