No sooner...
No sooner am I back, am I MIA again.
A few posts back I mentioned how I was cleaning out dust bunnies and A LOT of clutter from our house. Well, during that major clean out, I came across my beloved, but forgotten stash of crafts. So, I have been busy catching up on many, many, many crafts that I had started--yet never finished.
I have also started on many other projects, that have been put off for waaaaay too long, since way before a sweet little boy came into our lives. So, that will tell you just how long I have been procrastinating. ;)
Earlier this week the East Coast of Texas got hit by the tropical storm Edouard, so for the most part we have been stuck indoors until today. A tree in our backyard fell down, and Mike has to clean that up this weekend. It's sad, because it was a healthy tree, and not only did it fall, but it also fell on top of our fence, and into our neighbors yard. :(
I have a ton of new pictures to post from the past couple of weeks, and will hopefully do that later on tonight. I have also finished the quilt top to my quilt I have been working on (for nearly 2 years..lol) I will post a picture of that also, and am hoping to start on hand-quilting it tonight. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home