This is Our Life...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hurricane Gustav

Photobucket

This picture definitely makes me feel sick to my stomach. I am planning to stock up on some more water (still have some cases left over from tropical storm Faye, and some various Benjamin friendly food/snacks. But other than that----we just sit and wait to hear the news. Everyone I talk to either says it's going to hit us (or very close to us) or go the opposite direction. Either way, I'm freaking out. How it stands now, we are probably going to just ride it out here at home(or at my parents house, since we have A LOT of trees around our house.) Because even with Rita, we evacuated (14 hours of hell!) and the storm ended up following us to the lakes. But I can't help but feel nervous about our decision to stay put.

When Rita hit back in 2005, I was blissfully unaware of what a hurricane can do. Now that I know better, I am scared.
Please keep everyone in the gulf in your thoughts and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home