This is Our Life...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And the construction begins....

Well, toy construction that is. Mike decided to assemble the little kitchen set that we are giving Benjamin for xmas. The reviews online stated approx 4-6 hours, as how long it takes to put the thing together. LOL Mike started promptly at 8:15pm after Benjamin went to sleep.

This is what it looked like coming out of the box! Mike said the items were marked up to item #1122 (so we are thinking there were close to 1100 pieces that had to be assembled.


I was in charge of assembling the little shopping cart in the background, and I wrapped all of Benjamin's xmas presents.



At this time, I had completed the cart, and started on the wrapping...Mike was still chugging away putting the kitchen together.



This was about the 10:15pm mark, I was finished, and unfortunatly Mike and I were beginning to believe that the reviews online, might be correct about the asseembly time frame. Ugh!


11:15pm We called in reinforcements...LOL (oh, and the cat was supervising!!)


The completed kitchen and shopping cart.



And whats's a post without putting a picture of my handsome Santa Baby!!!


What a ham!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home