This is Our Life...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

2 years ago today....

Mike and I were on our way to Dallas to meet our son. I still can't believe 2 years has already gone by. I remember all the excitement, feeling anxious to both meet Benjamin and to finally become a mom, the fear of becoming a new parents and everything else that goes along with a new baby. But most of all, I remember the feeling of everything around us stopping for a breif moment the second they placed Benjamin in my arms. It was the most overwhelming, and most precious moments in my life, and I have forever been changed since then, because now I am a mom.

"We marvel at how you touched our lives, just two years ago

We remember the first time we held you, kissed your head, whispered your name.

You've changed our lives forever...

And our hearts will never be the same!"


We Love you Sweet boy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home