Happy Thanksgiving 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
This year we got to celebrate Thanksgiving with both Mike's family, and mine. We went to Mike's sister Lea's house for Thanksgiving lunch and then had my parents over our house for Thanksgiving dinner. :) We had a GREAT time, and I think we all ate too much. But boy do I love Thanksgiving and all the left overs. I'm thinking of buying a turkey just to freeze so we can have "Thanksgiving" again sometime in January or February, when I start missing all the holidays etc.
Here are some pictures from today:
Family Picture Thanksgiving 2008

Benjamin with his cousin Chloe

Mike's brother Derek's family


Mike's sister Lea and her daughter Chloe

Not really sure what was going on in this picture (LOL)

Ben with Uncle Derek and Cousin Brianna (Aunt Julie is also in the picture)

Aunt Lea and Benjamin:

Benajmin decided, while he isn't fond of Turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes and any other side dish we ate today, he does LOVE pumpkin pie!! Imagine that!! :)


1 Comments:
Your little man love Aunt Lea more than Uncle D!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home