Benjamin's 2nd Birthday Party!!!
We had Benjamin's 2nd birthday party today!! What a great time!! We rented one of those bouncey things (which Benjamin absolutely LOVED!!!) I think he thought that was what we bought him for his birthday, and that it was his. So that was sad, when they came to pick it up on Sunday. But for the time it was here, we had a blast! The theme was Elmo!! Who Benjamin absolutely LOVES!!
Here are some pictures:
Here are the goody bags I made for his party:
Closeup:
Ben pointing at the Elmo decorations for his party:
Ben showing off what we bought him for his birthday (we added to his train table to make the tracks bigger, and now it has buildings, an airport, fire house, police station, helicopter landing, a bridge and a train storage shed--LOTS of fun!!)
The bouncy house arrives..
Ben testing it out prior to his party:
Mommy and Ben bouncing (well, I'm technically laying down, but I was bouncing right before this picture was taken)
Mommy and Benjamin
PopPop and Benjamin in the bouncy
Uncle Joe and Benjamin
More bouncing
Benjamin and Daddy
Even more bouncing
Benjamin hanging out with his cousins (Chloe, Zach, and Nick)
Ben and Nick
The birthday boy
Singing Happy Birthday (sorry it is so dark) Notice Benjamin is singing along. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home