Catching up....
We have been having some problems with our computer lately. Not really problems, per say, but I have filled it up to the gills. With pictures of Benjamin. Oh yes I have!! And these pictures are just of this year, we had this same problem around the same time, last year. We had to copy all of the pictures/videos and save them on to multiple back-up dvd's. And well...we are having this problem again.
So, after much discussion, we have purchased a external hard drive, that will keep all of Benjamin's pictures safe (or as safe as we can..but don't worry, we have backed up the back-up discs...so I feel pretty safe about this)
So, needless to say, I have not posted much on the blog, because I was unable to upload any pictures off our camera. {gasp!} But last night, Mike set up the external hard drive, and we are again in business. (crossing my fingers)
So this is a catch-up post with lots of pictures from the last few weeks.
Prior to halloween, Benjamin and I decided to bake some pumpkin shaped cookies. I must say, I was really impressed with how interested he was in this activity. He aligned all the pumpkin cookies in lines on the tray....



And inspected them...

Ahem....he even smelled them!! (LOL)

And decorated them, after they finished baking..


Not a crumb was left on his plate, I might add. ;)
Benjamin has also been very busy using the potty!! He has even started to wear pull-ups (this is only temporary, and we will move onto big boy underwear as soon as he consistantly keeps these dry) and has kept them dry for most mornings!!! YAAY!!! He will actually tell me now that he needs to use the potty, and he has even POOPED (sorry tmi) in the potty as well!!! YAAY!

We also got Benjamin's hair cut (short!) and he looks so grown-up and handsome!!


We also made Halloween Rice Krispie Treat pumpkins to hand out to some of Ben's little kid friends, and a few others...
HE did so well helping with the entire thing....
Pouring in the cereal...

Stiring...

Helping to add the orange food coloring for the pumpkin portion of the treats..

I really think this was his favorite part:

And then....well...he lost interest and Mommy was left to finish sculpting the pumpkins. :) But I must say, I was impressed that he was as interested for as long as he was. :)

And here is the finished product:

Here are some pictures of the shirt Ben wore on Halloween!! (I actually made it myself with an iron on transfer!!!)

And....I have started on my next quilt. (pictures of the wall hanging I just finished for our bedroom are to come very soon)

I am in LOVE with these fabrics, and can not wait to finish this one, so that I can hang it in our living room!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home