This is Our Life...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just wanted to share what a wonderful husband I have....

I have been one lucky girl since Valentine's day!!! Mike has suprised me with flowers almost every two weeks!!! And each time he really does suprise me!!!

I think he has bought me as many flowers in the last 2 months, as he has the whole time we have been married!! LOL

But he know I have been a little down about a couple of things, including his really long hours at work. So he wanted to put a smile on my face. :) It definitely worked!!! What a sweet husband I have!!!

Flowers from Valentine's Day:(2 dozen pink and yellow roses w/the cool red vase)


The day after I had to toss my V-day flowers, Mike came home with 2 dozen red roses!!





The day after the red roses hit the trash, he arrived with this lovely spring bouqet!


And just today, Benjamin and Mike suprised me with this lovely bouqet of flowers!!! They remind me of Easter!! :) What a nice suprise!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home