This is Our Life...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My newest quilt....

I finally finished the quilt that I have been working on for about 4 months or so. It turned out better than I thought it would, and I can actually see the progress I am making, since my very first quilt (which was the "good wishes" quilt I made for Benjamin, right when we first started the adoption process.)

Here is a picture of the first quilt I made:



And here is the new quilt I just completed...

In the peicing stage:



With the quilt top finished:


The completed quilt hanging in our living room:



When I get some extra time, I am going to start a new blog just to post pictures and info on current craft projects I am making, or completing (wishful thinking :) )When I do, I will post a link, in case anyone is interested in seeing the craft projects I am working on. :)

I just finished uploading all 177 pictures from our zoo trip, on to one true media, so hopefully I will have them ready to share tomorrow? And I just uploaded the pics from Mardi Gras, off my camera this morning. Whew! :)

But in the meantime, here is a cute picture of my lil' cowboy!!


And one with Mommy:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home