Back to the grind...
Mike starts back to school tomorrow. It should be pretty interesting, as this will be his last semester before he starts his co-op. We are both hoping it flies by...him because he can't wait to graduate, me because I can't wait for him to graduate, and because I get to have my husband back.
I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed having some help at night to put Benjamin to sleep and do the whole sleep routine. Since christmas break, Mike has pretty much done the sleep routine almost every night. It's going to be a big change to be in charge of everything again.
Not to mention, all the time he needs to devote to studying and doing all his school work. It gets pretty lonely, and I crave adult interaction by the time the clock strikes 5. Now I will have to hold out until closer to 9pm (which is when Mike's classes are over) :sigh:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home